For latest generic information on coronavirus infection https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
- DO NOT ATTEND YOUR GP SURGERY - Use the NHS 111 online coronavirus service if :-
- You have a new continuous cough or a high temperature or fever
- You feel you cannot cope with your symptoms at home
- Your condition gets worse
- Your symptoms do not get better after 7 days
- ONLY CALL 111 IF YOU CANNOT FIRST GET HELP ONLINE
To get an Isolation note
If working from home you DON'T need an isolation note.
The Practice will not give a medical certificate for self-isolation but you may use this letter for your employer. Certificate of Absence request
PRACTICE PRIVACY NOTICE
Covid 19 Privacy Notice
Phone lines - We are updating our phone system so please call on 02476 393388 which will be our main number. Our other number (ending 393111) is due to be withdrawn soon.